Alislam School Rule & Information
||Pick Up Time
* Please bring a snack for lunch time.
Time/period may be subject to change.
- The School will take place Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM.
- A parent who has not picked up his/her child by 3:00 p.m. is considered late,
and will be assessed a late fee.
- The late fee is nonnegotiable, and will be assessed at a rate of $5.00 per 5 minutes.
Thank you for respecting the time and efforts of teachers and staff by picking up your child
- al-islam School believes that in order for your child to grow in his/her knowledge in Arabic,
Islamic Studies, and Quran,
it is essential that he/she attend school every week.
Tuition & Fees
- A Tuition of $65 per child is assessed on a monthly basis and will be due on the first Saturday of each monthDresscode & Behavior
Dresscode & Behavior
- All students should wear modest cloth to the masjid
- All girls should bring a hijab to prayer
- Students are expected to be at their best behavior while in school and the Masjid.